Mariner Castle is a large and magnificent old castle situated on a hillside of an island, overlooking the town. There are multiple little houses outside the castle meant for the common people. Connecting the town is a harbor where a ship has dropped anchor, maybe its waiting for some goods to pick up.
The main attraction in this map is the castle. It got several rooms of different sizes and decorations. Go for a little exploration in the castle and cast a glimpse at the beautiful gardens and dining halls.
How to Install Mariner Castle [Creation]
- Installing the map on Mariner Castle [Creation] (.mcpmap):
- Download the map files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One