The mildly popular parkour mini-map, Megazi Island, is now packaged with LumenRTX to be enjoyed using a Ray Tracing graphics card. The map has 5 levels of mini games (mostly parkour). if you run through it without any mistakes, you can get through the map in under 10 minutes. LumenRTX has made it even more exciting, so I hope you enjoy it. If you don’t have an RTX graphics card, don’t worry, we still have the original (non-RTX) map available. Don’t forget to share your thoughts and comment to let us know what you think of the map.
Level 1: Lava Parkour: This one is easy, if you’re good at parkour. If you’re not, then its medium hard.
Level 2: Small Maze: It’s just a maze. Not too hard, not too easy.
How to Install Megazi Island
- Installing the map (.mcmap):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One