Credit: Of Addon By: scurrminator808
In this Minecraft Map, race around a full scale replica of Mushroom Gorge from Mariokart Wii/7/8. You will be using a boat to pilot along a retextured ice track made to look like the original. The map can be played alone or with friends. This took ages for us to make so please do leave us a comment on how we can improve/ update the map in the future. Thanks -Scurrminator808
As you spawn into the map, simply follow the instructions as displayed on the signs. These will tell you how to play the map and maximise the awesome racing experience you will have! The lobby area also contains a map of the whole track. The Map and the custom Textures were made entirely by me and Dizzylake. The Track has been designed to be both practical and beautiful with many cool details such as textured walls for the background and arrows pointing you in the correct direction when racing. . Race as many laps as you wish but a quick word of warning is Ice Boat Racing is Much Harder than it looks and Will require some practise before getting up to speed. Map Made By Scurrminator808 and Dizzylake531714 (Screenshots taken using Kelly’s RTX)
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Mushroom Gorge Racetrack! [Map]
- Installing the mod Mushroom Gorge Racetrack! (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One