Credit: Of Map By: droidrgh
This survival-built map tells the story of Ted Tiffcate, a villager who decides to help his friends stay safe. He’s built a fully-secure wall around what’s left of his ruined town, and helped the population to thrive, all while keeping a detailed journal of his efforts. Become Ted and continue the tale, earning achievements along the way!
The Tale of the Two Towns is another Legit Survival map for Bedrock Minecraft. Everything you see was earned and built in survival mode! Get a head start on your next world with a great seed and lots of material advancements:
Raid-ready, mob-secure village
Enchanted diamond armor + tools
20+ chests of valuables + building materials
Auto-smelting furnace with charcoal add-on
Secure base + extensive farm at spawn
Portal transport between farm + village
50-page journal of lore + history
36-diamond art installation
This map is certified GOLD on the
Legit Survival Advancement Scale
Our channel in Telegram
How to install The Tale of the Two Towns [Map]
- Installing the mod The Tale of the Two Towns (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One