Do you want a city with realistic builds and many places to explore and maybe play around with some roleplay? Many structures are furnished, there are awesome roads and this is only the beginning of a big city 😀
This world has been converted from java to bedrock and built by TheBuildingDuck and his team you may find steve’s heads as they used them with custom texture for decoration but the Bedrock version doesn’t support this.
The first version of Weston City is now available for download. (for Java & Bedrock Edition). This map features all the builds that have been built from episode 1 – episode 49 in the series of TheBuildingDuck on his YouTube channel (link can be found further below).
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Weston City v0.1 Map
- Installing the Weston City v0.1 Map (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One