Are you bored with those ordinary weapon addons, what about trying something new? Such as 3D Weapons! Then you should definitely try ActualGuns 3D, this addon is available for Minecraft bedrock edition.
This addon features 9 fully 3D weapons such as Taurus, M3 Shotgun, P90, M249 and all time famous AWP Sniper! That’s not enough, we tried our best to make the animations realistic, from reloading to aim, fire to draw, we basically have all animations for both third and first person mode! This addon also doesn’t replace anything, meanwhile this addon is only intended for Singleplayer and Adventure maps to use.
Though there’s less guns in this release, we are looking forward to add more in upcoming updates! Take a look at this showcase video below for a peek at the weapons.
How to Install ActualGuns
- Installing the mod on ActualGuns (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One