Credit: Of Addon By Jxcsonn
The BATTLE CRAFT mod adds more than 25 new weapons to the world of Minecraft. There was an update that added the ability to craft weapons for survival. Among them, both melee weapons and long-range weapons for contactless killing of monsters are available. If you want to become a real storm of monsters, then you are highly recommended to get all kinds of items from this add-on.
How to Install BattleCraft
- Installing the mod on BattleCraft (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One