This addon will add a tool that will allow you to create a clickable sign and will execute commands, I can’t guarantee this addon is free of bugs, so if you find a bug report it immediately.
How to use?
- First of all you need to have a clickable sign editor by picking it up in your creative inventory or by “give @s mctvid:clickable_sign_editor”
- after that click sign with clickable sign editor then it will appear like this
after pressing “Edit” this UI will appear
TO RUN MULTIPLE COMMANDS ENTER COMMANDS SEPARATED BY A NEW LINE
MUST USE THE RESOURCE PACK CLICKABLE SIGN
The example above will summon cows, bats and chickens when clicked
- On-click, fill it with the command that will be executed when someone clicks the sign
- On-fail, fill it with the command that will be executed when the on-click command error
- On-Success, Fill it with the command that will be executed when the on-click command is executed successfully
- after that you can use it
after pressing “Import” this UI will appear
Enter the code obtained after exporting from sign, Clickable sign data from that sign will be imported into this sign
after pressing “Export” this UI will appear
Export will display the data code from the sign, you can copy it for import to another sign
after pressing “delete” this UI will appear
You can press “Yes” if you want to remove clickable sign data from the sign, press “No” to cancel
How to Clickable Sign (Addon)
- Installing the mod on Clickable Sign (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One
FIRST FILE [BP]
SECOND FILE [RP]