Collasped Block is an addon that adds more than 13 rubble versions of brick blocks, it is compatible for both creative and survival!
What is it about?
The addon is mainly used to decorate ruins and abandoned buildings, the purpose of the mod is to make the buildings more detailed without breaking the aesthetics of Minecraft itself.
How is it acquired?
To acquire the blocks you have to put a stone brick block in a stone cutter, for each block you can get 2 rubble blocks.
10 new blocks have been added with its new version, the deepslate.
All the blocks
How to get it?
To be able to acquire it in creative it can be acquired as in survival but even so if you write in the chat / give @p f:ruina# (change # to a number from 1-13). For example: / give @p f:ruina1
In survival you can acquire it by putting a block of stone bricks in a stone cutter.
Here are some examples of how to use it
Activate these aptions for the addon to work!
The addon is ready to start with a single click, little by little it will be updated to put more content!
How to Install Collapsed Blocks Addon | V3 | 1.19
- Installing the mod on Collapsed Blocks Addon | V3 | 1.19 (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One