Do you know the “Toolbelt mod” which is in minecraft java? that’s really cool isn’t it?
This resource pack is inspired by the Toolbelt mod, which will later give the player a belt, sword on the side of the player, bow, quiver, shield behind the player, etc. The method is the same as my previous texture pack, Adventure Plus, which will display additional accessories to players.
Put the following items so that this resource pack can work!
- Sword (will display the sword on the right side of the player)
- Trident (player’s back)
- Shield (player’s back)
- Arrow = Quiver (player’s back)
- Pickaxe & Axe (will display the bow/crossbow on the left side of the player)
- Totem of Undying (will appear on the front belt)
- Throwable items (will appear on the front belt)
Put some items below in the hotbar, then these items will become cool accessories.
The shield on the player’s back is very cool, right?
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Combat Plus V.2! Addon
- Installing the Combat Plus V.2! Addon (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One