Cube UI is a concise and practical UI. It has a cleaner UI look than the vanilla UI and provides some new features on top of the original. You can use it on any device!
I appreciate that you clicked into this resource, now allow me to introduce Cube UI in a few seconds
First, make sure your Minecraft version is above V1.18
So, what are the features of Cube UI?
- smooth animation
- small memory footprint
- convenience features
- full coverage of the interface
English / Chinese（简体中文、繁体中文） / Japanese / Korean / French / German / Russian
More languages will be supported in the future
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Cube UI [V2.0]
- Installing the mod Iron Cube UI on (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One