Have you ever wanted to add a new boss to your world, that makes it more challenging? Have you ever wanted that boss to be a world-burning demon that is both funny AND nightmare-inducing? Have you wanted to summon this boss by sacrificing a villager child in his sleep using a knife crafted out of human bones and salvage from another dimension? Well, now you can!
Billager the Killager is a new boss that is extremely difficult to fight. He is very fast, and has 750 health. While this is technically more health than any other boss in the game, he tends to take out massive chunks of it with his own explosions. Billager will target any living object nearby with his brutal attacks.
If Billager’s four massive legs, three empty bleeding eyes, and sideways mouth aren’t enough to scare you away, maybe his varied attacks are…
- Targeted lightning strikes
- The ability to summon minions
- Fiery exploding villager heads
- Nausea effect if you get too close
- Runs away from you to prevent melee damage
- Climbs up walls
- Bad omen effect on attacks
Make sure you are smart about where you summon this boss! Nothing escapes his fiery explosions!
- Creeper Villagers- They are essentially just creepers that Billager summons to fight for him, except they have a villagers skin pasted over, as well as a villager’s head instead of a creeper head. They are hostile to all mobs, and explode instantly- no fuse. They can also track you and explode through walls.
- Phantom Villagers- Again, essentially just phantoms that Billager summons. Like the creeper, it is colored like a villager and has a villager head.
- Spider Villagers- Spiders that Billager summons. They have a villager skin and head, and are hostile to everything, no matter the time of day.
How to Summon Billager the Killager
Step 1: Get a sacrificial knife
To craft a sacrificial knife, you will need three bones and one netherite scrap. Craft it as in the picture. The sacrificial knife is designed for sacrificing- does twenty damage, or 10 hearts, and summons a lightning bolt on hit. However, it only has one durability, so be careful where you use it.
Step 2: Make the sacrifice!
The conditions of the sacrifice are very specific-
- You must use a sacrificial knife
- You must kill a baby villager
- The baby villager must be sleeping in its bed.
Step 3: RUN!
By the time he is summoned, you will have already been struck by lightning from the sacrificial knife. It is suggested that you run like a coward in order to regroup while Billager is distracted with the rest of the village.
Billager’s minions will drop their respective mobs drops plus a couple of emeralds. If you manage to kill Billager himself, you will be reward with up to 96 emeralds and 5 emerald blocks, as well as… The Villager Staff!
The Villager Staff is a new projectile weapon that is pretty simple to use. You just right-click with a mouse or left-trigger with a controller. I haven’t tested it on mobile, but I assume it works similarly to a snowball. Normally, it will launch out one of Billager’s exploding heads (beware- they still have bad omen). However, if you crouch while using, you can just spawn a villager. Each use has a five second cooldown, but the villager spawn uses five times as much durability. You can repair the staff using emerald blocks, which shouldn’t be too hard to come by considering the rest of Billager’s loot.
How to install Curse of Billager the Killager (Addon)
- Installing the mod on Curse of Billager the Killager (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One