This addon adds more new block chests to the game, and each chest has a different inventory size with a beautiful UI design for each.
All Chests are lockable and the lock can be broken using custom items. Each item has a different random chance to break the lock.
You may find glitches and errors. Just leave a comment so I do fix the issues in the upcoming updates.
The animation of closing & opening the chests to work, you have to switch to the survival gamemode first
Lock System Explanation
a) The first player that adds a lock to the chest will be the owner of the chest and he will be the only one who is able to open the chest.
b) If the chest is locked, it will need one hour to break the chest by hand.
b) Hostile players can craft custom items to break the lock by using a random system for each item.
c) If a player tries to break the lock, random Items will spawn after the animation depending on the item used and the situation whether successful/failed.
e) No player can add a lock to the chest except the owner. To be the owner break the chest and add the first lock.
One known issue Is: when you’re opening a chest in multiplayer while your friend is close to the chest, the chest starts to make an open and close animation loop with annoying sounds, but currently I haven’t figured out any solution yet. Maybe there is a solution if I use scripting, but unfortunately, I don’t know scripting yet.
How to install Gym Equipment Add-On
- Installing the Gym Equipment Add-On (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One