This addon adds leaf particles which fall from trees, adding alot of ambience to your worlds. The particles also have some cool physics and animations and also interact with blocks. Except that there is a cool compatability feature when used with my shaders
The texture of the particles have color variations, size variations and orientation variations
Leaf particles will randomly fall from any type of leaves within a 10 block radius.
Leaf particles will slowly slide from the leaves and then fall onto the ground. Fallen leaves will stay on the block below them and if that block is broken, they will fall again. (Video linked below, showing it)
How to Install Faused’s Falling Leaves (pokemon addon)
- Installing the mod on Faused’s Falling Leaves(.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One