On the topic of modern day car design, most people would imagine a car which has the same shape as a soap bar if looked from afar, in other words, a very curved-shaped design. Of course however, if done right, curves can make a car look all well and splendid, if you don’t put it side by side with a car from the 80’s or 90’s that is. What makes this car special you may ask? This is a car that was developed by intellectual people who know what car people want. Developed by a car marque which have the balls to do something that no other car marques would dare do nowadays. “Design a car with styling of coupes of the 80’s.”. A car that takes inspiration from the best, most iconic and most loved sportscar designs from the 80’s and 90’s, engineered and implemented with today’s technology. A combination that truly takes the best out of the two very different eras. We’ve all heard of homage cars made by marques from time to time, and this is a proper homage. This is the Hyundai N Vision 74.
• Car History
“The Hyundai N Vision 74 is a concept car developed by Hyundai. The sporty car was unveiled at N Day 2022, an event organized by the Hyundai N performance division in mid-July 2022 at Busan, South Korea, alongside the Hyundai RN22e concept based on the Hyundai Ioniq 6 electric vehicle. The N Vision 74 is a rear-wheel-drive coupe driven by two electric traction motors, both on the rear axle; power is provided by both a storage battery and a hydrogen fuel cell.”
• Car details, colors and previews
– Has high speed, 2 seats, advanced animations (explained below) and advanced sounds (also explained below).
– Has the following functions:
- Openable/closeable doors – Refer instructions below
- Acceleration – Car speed increases over time
- Immersive sound effects – Refer list below
- Dynamic hitboxes – Deals damage to entities that are ran over at a certain speed. Now also deals damage to other players! (5/5/22)
- Car explosion – Car explodes when destroyed
- Advanced animations – Working gauges and stickshift, wheels and steering wheel
- Realistic car movements – Car tilts upwards/downwards when moving upwards/downwards.
Special thanks to redHoodie and RandomKebral for allowing me to study the code for the Dynamic Hitboxes and Realistic Car Movements function. Highly recommend checking out their work as they make amazing vehicles and addons both from a functionality and design standpoint. (Links to their socials and MCPEDL page are listed below in this article).
– Has 2 variants, consisting of 5 color options, 1 special option. (Colors and images can be previewed below).
A) Original Concept
B) Production Version Suggestion
This is my ideal and personal design choice for a possible production version of the N74. Therefore there may be certain parts which may not be 100% accurate to both the actual concept and real life vehicle standards.
1) Rear profile
While the real-life counterpart has only 1 gear, this is Minecraft where things are fictional and as such, can be modified for our own pleasure. Therefore, the N74 in this addon has a digital gauge system with 6 gears.
• How to open the doors
To OPEN the doors, right click the car and the doors will open. Right click again to get in.
To CLOSE the doors, right click WHILE shifting/crouching.
In a nutshell, the concept is basically;
Right click/hold + Shift/crouch = Close doors
Right click ONLY = Open doors and to get in car … (once the car’s doors are open)
I’ve made a video showing how it’s done so if you don’t understand words, you can check that video out. The car in the video used is my previous Datsun 240z addon which shouldn’t be a problem as the concept (animations, door and sound effects) are the same for this addon (Hyundai N74). Note: Since this car does not have an engine model, the ability to open the hood is unavailable.
• Advanced sounds
In total there are 5 sound effects for the cars. The list are as follows:
Startup sound effect – When the player sits in the car
Advanced driving sound effect – When the player drives the car
Custom car damage sound – When the car is damaged / takes a hit
Door closing sound effect – When the player closes the door
Door opening sound effect – When the player opens the door
This addon DOES NOT REQUIRE (any type of..) EXPERIMENTAL MODE.
• How to obtain
Method 1: Get their spawn eggs from the Creative Inventory. They are classified as spawn eggs. You can search “Hyundai” or “N Vision 74” without the “ for a more convenient way of getting them.
Method 2: Use /summon commands.
• Problem with Linkvertise?
Contact me through one of my contacts listed above and I’ll send a direct download link whenever possible, no Linkvertise restrictions!
• Warnings – Plagiarism – Code
1) You are NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE CODE IN THIS ADDON FOR COMMERCIAL USE. If you are really interested in using my code for commercial use, you must contact me first for permission. You may use my code for personal use without permission.
2) For Youtubers who want to review this addon, you may do so but if you plan on providing the link to this addon in your description, please use the MCPEDL or DuckCrumbs link and not the direct link (Mediafire link).
3) This addon is exclusive for MCPEDL & DuckCrumbs. Any other websites/apps that distribute this addon without my approval are false and are an act of plagiarism.
• Confused about the download links?
- Win10 = High speed version, suitable for race track maps. (0.66mcm* = 29.04ms⁻¹)
- Mobile = Lowered speed version, suitable for small city maps. (0.56mcm* = 24.64ms⁻¹)
- Classic = Has the same top speed as the Win10 version but WITHOUT MOST OF THE 7 FUNCTIONS(acceleration, dynamic hitboxes, etc.). Less features but the most optimized version out of the 3.
• All the downloads above contain both the Behavior Pack (BP) and the Resource Pack (RP).
• “mcm” units = Minecraft Movement; value used in coding of MCPE entities. This is an unofficial value obtained from experiments and designated by ashminggu.
• The Speedometer Behavior Pack (developed by Jayly) can be downloaded to be used to measure your real-time speed in-game. Can be used with this addon to determine your current speed as you speed up while driving.
How to Hyundai N Vision 74 (Addon)
- Installing the mod on Hyundai N Vision 74 (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One