The Italdesign Nissan GTR-50 was a render modeled by the Italian car manufacturer in partnership with Nissan to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the GTR spec in 2019. Using a replicated model, we were able to convert it to be functional in Minecraft Bedrock Edition!
The Italdesign Nissan GTR-50 is a concept car made by Italdesign in partnership with Nissan in celebration of the GTR’s 50th anniversary. With a replicated model, it can now be fully featured in Minecraft Bedrock! This addon includes the GTR50 in 12 colors; two stock gold and 10 more custom paint schemes. WARNING: Polymeshes like this one are known to cause lag, even in higher end computers. For your sake, do not spawn in more than two polymesh cars at a time. Though it is especially laggy on mobile, this addon can still work in Pocket edition. If you experiencing severe problems, consider lowering render distance, simulation distance, or other graphical settings in the “Video” tab. Not RTX compatible.
How to install Italdesign Nissan GTR-50
- Installing the mod Italdesign Nissan GTR-50 (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One