Credit: of By Team Green Build Team
The Lamborghini Terzo Millennio is Lamborghini’s vision of the future. This fully electric “Third Millennium” car difined Lamborghini’s modern design language. Using a replicated model, we were able to convert it to be functional in Minecraft Bedrock Edition!
The Lamborghini Terzo Millennio is Lamborghini’s vision of the future. This fully electric “Third Millennium” car difined Lamborghini’s “Y” design that is still used to this day. With a replicated model, it can now be fully featured in Minecraft Bedrock! This addon includes the Terzo in 2 colors; black and white. WARNING: This is a Polymesh model. Polymeshes like this one are known to cause lag, even in higher end computers. For your sake, do not spawn in more than two polymesh cars at a time. Though it is especially laggy on mobile, this addon can still work in Pocket edition. If you experiencing severe problems, consider lowering render distance, simulation distance, or other graphical settings in the “Video” tab. Not RTX compatible.
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Lamborghini Terzo Millennio [Add-On]
- Installing the Lamborghini Terzo Millennio [Add-On] (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One