Welcome to the best and most complete Bedrock Manhunt Addon! A maximum of 2 Speedrunners aim to kill the Ender Dragon whilst a maximum of 3 Hunters try to stop them from beating Minecraft.
This Addon will include:
- Compass to track the Runner(s)
- Track the Runner(s) in the Nether
- Set Hunter(s’) spawnpoint by standing on beds
- Many Advancements
The compass will track the Runner, and switch its tracking target every 10 seconds to the other Runner if there are 2 Runners.
As the compass fails to work in the Nether, we have instead implemented a system where the Runner(s’) coordinates are displayed every 10 seconds in the chat, given that both the Runner(s)’ and at least one of the Hunters are in the Nether.
DO NOT SLEEP IN THE BED!!! Instead, to set your spawnpoint, stand on the bed for at least one second! (Do not stand on the edge)
We have created 21 reliable advancements:
- Stone Age
- Getting An Upgrade
- Acquire Hardware
- Suit Up
- Hot Stuff
- Isn’t It Iron Pick
- Ice Bucket Challenge
- Cover Me with Diamonds
- We Need to Go Deeper
- Hidden in the Depths
- Those Were the Days
- A Terrible Fortress
- Into Fire
- Who is Cutting Onions
- Spooky Scary Skeleton
- Cover Me with Debris
- Light as Rabbit
- Sweet Dreams
- Eye Spy
- The End?
How to install ManHunt Addon
- Installing the ManHunt Addon Add-On (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One