Have you ever wanted to change an entity’s model or texture (using only a resource pack) just by renaming it? Well, today is your lucky day, because not only is this possible, but I have provided an example pack and tutorial video on how you can use name tags to change an entity’s appearance.
The example pack currently includes two custom models and textures:
- Cooked Turkey
- Skeleton Statue
I plan to add more base models to this pack in the future, so make sure to check bac for updates.
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Name Dependent Models (NDM)
- Installing the Name Dependent Models (NDM) (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One