Credit: Of Addon By indigodusky
Complete overhaul of Phantoms for Minecraft bedrock 1.19! Adds many new features such as more items, reworked phantom spawning and attacking system, and two new effects! Multiplayer friendly and no player.json!
This Add-on doesn’t use player.json and is multiplayer-friendly!
Adds Many changes to how phantoms attack and spawn as well as adding new effects, features, and items
Now only spawn in the End!
There are two current ways that phantoms will spawn:
- Phantoms will spawn randomly whenever you are in the end adding a challenge whenever you are not near a Phantom nest
- Phantom nests! There are currently 3 different variants of phantom nests that generate on the main and smaller end islands, each with its own spawner in the nest. Phantoms can spawn up to three at a time in a nest
Here is what each nest looks like:
\/ Large \/
\/ Medium \/
\/ Small \/
There is a whole new system in place for Phantom spawning, the two-step Exhaustion system
1. Upon entering the End, you will get a ten-minute effect called “Exertion”
- While your player has Exertion phantoms will leave you alone acting as a sort of buffer for you to kill the Ender dragon, collect shuckers, or grab some chorus fruit to make the new potion “Potion of brief renewal”
- Phantom will still spawn, but won’t target any players with Exertion
- You can see how much time you have left by a scoreboard on your action bar
2. When your Exertion runs out, you will be granted a new effect called “Exhaustion”
- You and any other players will be alerted when a player is exhausted via the chat
- When your player has Exhaustion any phantoms will attack you whenever you are in their sight
- The only current way to remove Exhaustion is to rest on the end of a bed in the Overworld. When you hop onto your bed to rest, a progress bar will appear to show you how much time you have to rest before you aren’t Exhausted anymore
In Phantom Overhaul, two new potions have been added allowing you to increase your exertion
- There are two potions Potion of brief renewal and Potion of brief renewal II, giving 4 and 8 extra minutes of exertion respectively
- They are brewed with popped chorus fruit and an awkward potion in a brewing stand
Three Experimental toggles are required for this pack to function properly:
- Holiday Creator Features
- Custom Biomes
- Molang Features
Any other toggles are optional, but not required for Phantom Overhaul
So far, there is only one known issue I have found with my testing. If you find any other bugs please let me know in the comments so I can make sure this pack is working as best as it can!
- When creating a new world, you might get the effect exhaustion when you load in or enter the nether for the first time (no other times after the first). If this happens just rest and it will fix the issue
- You may NOT create your own Mediafire link, Please always share a link to this MCPEDL page instead
- You may not use any of my code without direct permission from me
- Please credit me if you use my pack in a video, showcase, or article of any sort
- Please ask before using this mod in any public modpack (I will most likely always say yes, but still ask!)
- This Add-on doesn’t use player.json so it will work with most any other pack
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Phantom Overhaul [Add-On]
- Installing the mod Phantom Overhaul (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One