Credit: Of Addon By: mrthunder125
It can be a pain to return to your last known death location to only find out that your items have despawned. Trust me, happened a lot to me all the time. Don’t worry though, this Add-On solves that problem! You no longer need to worry about loosing your items!
Player Corpse is a Add-On that adds a new way for your items to stay safe when you died, not in lava though. The Corpse will spawn right where you have died with Death Coordinatesto tell you exactly where your corpse is.
The corpse looks like a skeleton because it’s your skeleton. To get your loot back you can either punch your corpse for it to drop your stored items or interact to open a UI to recover what you want! You can even recover your exact amount of XP-levels!!
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Player Corpse [Add-On]
- Installing the mod Player Corpse (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One