Add Chainsaw Man’s chainsaw demon to your world! Pochita Addon adds Pochita, the Chainsaw demon, to your Minecraft world, where you can tame her as a pet, or use her to defend against mobs and cut down trees.
Generation: Biomes of Taiga and forest.
Attack: In the wild Pochita has an attack of 8 points of damage, while when tamed he causes 12 points of damage.
When in the wild it attacks cows, sheep, pigs, rabbits, and mobs of the monster family, while when tamed it will only attack mobs of the monster family, those that cause damage to the player, and those that the player attacks. .
Note: If you hit a Pochita Wild it will attack you.
Health: In the wild Pochita has 8 health points, while when tamed she has 40 health points.
You can regenerate your health by giving it:
- Pork chop
- Cooked pork chop
- Cooked Chicken
- Cooked Fish
- Cow meat
- Cooked Beef
- Raw lamb
- Cooked Lamb
- Cooked Rabbit
- Rabbit stew
- Rotten meat
- Eye of spider
Pochita can be tamed with Bread.
Pochita can be seated by bending down.
To hold it first the Pochita must be tamed, and then you must interact with it, doing so will give you an item that you can use as an ax to cut down logs and as a weapon with 12 damage points. To put pochita back hit any block with the item
How to install Pochita Addon Beta v.1.0
- Installing the Pochita Addon Beta v.1.0 (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One