This mod has been inspired by popular battle royale game – PUBG. In this mod I will try to remake the game into Minecraft.
This addon adds some of the iconic vehicles from the famous battle royale game PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds or PUBG, This addon is perfect for large PvP maps, especially for Battle Royale Maps available for Minecraft Bedrock Edition.
How to Install Pubg Mobile v2
- Installing the mod on Morningstar Pubg Mobile v2 (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One