If you have ever seen shaders for java Minecraft, then you know how realistic and beautiful the grass is waving there. I wanted to create something similar but for Minecraft Bedrock edition. I upscaled the textures to 512×512 and they still look the same as before at 16×16. And thanks to the fact that I increased the resolution of the textures, I managed to make such a smooth and beautiful animation.
How to install Real Waving Grass (Addon)
- Installing the mod on Real Waving Grass (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One