Slimecraft adds new blocks, items and mobs to your minecraft world! You can tame slimes, ride them and even recolour them. New slime armor and over 60+ new blocks. This addon is a perfect extension for your survival world.
(!) Read the rules down below before sharing any links to this addon, to avoid copyright infringements!*
Tame, ride and recolour your slime!
The new slime armor comes in 11 different colors. Get a jump boost effect by wearing slime boots.
Introducing over 60+ new blocks! Vertical slabs, stairs, columns and much more!
Crystalized Slime Ore
This brand new ore can be found in swamp biomes between -8 and -64.
You have to melt it in a furnace. It is used to craft the new slime armor & tools.
Items & Tools
Passive Slimes and Slime Cows will spawn in swamp biomes. Passive Slimes won’t attack you and can be tamed with a Sticky Cookie.
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Slimecraft Addon
- Installing the Slimecraft Addon (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One