Change the weather, day, night, play music and apply effects to improve your game and have fun with your friends! An add-on made for you and your friends to have fun, maybe even troll each other!
- The settings app currently only has one function, which is to disable and enable add-on notifications.
➔ App Store
- The App Store app is used to purchase the other apps available from the add-on using the money in the add-on. Only the Bank App is free.
- The Store app is where you can buy items like food, armor, drops, and many more using the money in the add-on! The ability to buy blocks and other items is coming soon.
- The banking app is where you can get the add-on money and transfer your money to other players online. To get the add-on money, just go to the “Deposit” tab and exchange an iron ingot, gold ingto, diamond or emerald for cash.
➔ Spotcraft (Music)
- The app is where you can play music, choose one of the songs from the playlist and enjoy! You can stop the music at any time.
➔ Day&Night (Time)
- The Day&Night app is where you can change the time of day, changing it to night, sunset, and others.
- The weather app is where you can change the weather from sunny to cloudy and from cloudy to rainy, maybe a storm? You choose!
- The effects app is where you can get effects to help you in times of need, such as regeneration, rush, jump boost, and others…
➔ Discraft (Mesages)
- The Discraft app is where you can message your friends where only the two of you can see them. Basically a /msg, but cool.
➔ How it works?
- Notifications are messages that players will receive when they receive a message or a money transfer, they only appear when the player has their cell phone in their inventory and can be turned on and off via the settings app.
- Yes! The lore is a short description that appears under the item’s name when you hover or press it. Like this:
- In this case, the lore informs the smartphone owner and how much battery it has. (Don’t worry, the old lore will work, but not if the owner is “Undefined”!.)
- I recommend crafting another smartphone if you are in survival.
- Yes! For the addon to work properly, you need to enable some experiments as shown below.
- 3 Iron Ingots
- 1 Redstone
- 1 Glass Panel
- 1 Black Dye
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Smartphone Addon
- Installing the Smartphone Addon (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One