Galaxies: Parzi’s Star Wars Mod 1.19 introduces into Minecraft a little touch of the Star Wars saga, which includes mutilple spaceships, force power as well as alien tribe that will now roam the overworld. Unless you live under a rock, you are probably well-aware of the famous franchise that once moved the world with its storytelling and exciting plot-twist. However, the world of Star Wars is far more complex than just Darth Vader being Luke father. If you are unaware of the amount of lore and content that Star Wars accommodates, you can install this small additional Pack to experience the full-scale battle, fighing against the battleship and challenge the jedi themselves.
How to install Star Wars Galaxies (Mod PE)
- Installing the mod on Block Physics (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One
The release will be on August 20, 2022