This mod was created with the intention of giving everyone something better than we’ve had before. 3D guns are an old story; but HD modeled 3D guns with high quality hand and reloading animations is a new story.
How to use Modern Warfare Mod:
- Attachment Mode: Press ‘M’ to enter attachment mode. To add attachments, you must have the attachments in your inventory. Further instructions will be displayed on your game. Press the ‘UP’ arrow key to change sights/scopes. Press the ‘DOWN’ arrow key to add grips/laser attachments (Press L to toggle laser on/off when equipped). Press the ‘LEFT’ arrow key to add a silencer that fits the gun’s caliber (displayed under the gun in inventory). And press the ‘RIGHT’ arrow key to change the weapon skin. Keep in mind that not every gun takes the same skins.
- Selective Fire: Press ‘RIGHT SHIFT’ to change the fire mode of the weapon.
- Optics: Certain optics have special effects. Press ‘I’ to zoom in, and ‘O’ to zoom out.
- Ammunition: Press ‘R’ to load the gun with the proper magazine in your inventory. Press ‘R’ to unload a magazine currently loaded into the gun. To refill a magazine, hold it in your hand and press ‘R’ with the correct rounds (bullets) in your inventory. Each magazine name will display the amount of ammo it holds first, then the type of ammunition it requires.
How to Install Modern Warfare Mod (1.12.2, 1.11.2) with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Modern-Warfare.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!