Ale pack is a resource pack based on the ale shader with the purpose of making our Minecraft more beautiful, if you want to take a look at it and I assure you that you will not regret it, it is also compatible with all devices.
– Day and night color
– Sunrise and sunset
– Cave and mist
– Water texturing
– Rain effect
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Ale Pack V1.1 Shader
- Installing the Ale Pack V1.1 Shader (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One