Ever wanted your items to emit coloured lighting when you hold them while using Ray Tracing? Dynamic Lighting RTX enables that feature and adds much more as well! Each item emits a different colour and brightnesss of light. This addon even adds craftable offhand torches in order to enhance your gameplay!
Dynamic Lighting RTX siginificantly enhances gameplay with Ray Tracing through making equipped items actually emit light! With this addon, every single emissive item has a unique colour and brightness of light emitted, and even gives you the ability to craft your torches into offhand equippable versions! Here’s a video outlining the featureset of the addon:
Holding any emissive item, whether it be a Torch, a Blaze Rod, a Sea Lantern or even an Echo Shard, each one will emit a unique brightness and colour of light specifically tuned to the item. Here’s a full list of the supported items in the addon:
Dynamic Lighting Items:
Planning on doing some underwater exploration, but need a more conveinant method to light your way than Night Vision? No problem! Dynamic Lighting has no problem working underwater, making underwater trips at night much easier!
If you’d like to hold a torch with Dynamic Lighting in your offhand, I’ve added craftable Offhand Torches for you to use! You can craft an Offhand Torch, Offhand Redstone Torch or Offhand Soul Torch with the following crafting recipe:
To use the addon, you’ll need to activate the following experimental features:
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Dynamic Lighting RTX
- Installing the Dynamic Lighting RTX (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One