Are you looking for Foggy, Scarry Shade-eerr and stuff, well maybe this is for you. So this Shader is aimed for Fog, it’s not that fancy, it just look more scary, un-vibrant, and un colory and Scary~, wait did i just said that before?
This Shader compatible with new engine called Render Dragon, but don’t worry old engine still inside this pack you can select it later at Pack Settings later on. The new engine may not called shader because i’m using fogs system and debug screen which this is not shader, but the feeling still you’re using original f.o.g shader, the downgraded was the sky is static not like 1.5.1 Sky Update, but don’t worry you can see the stars at night 🙂
The shader might slightly defrent due to engine it self.
- In case if you had problem with :
- You may reset Screen Safe Area to default for Render Dragon version of the shader.
- Inside the content you need to extract the .zip first to select the version of the shader you want.
- Inside Read Me content:
- >If you’re use newer minecraft version(above 1.18.31) that had Render Dragon Engine please use Render Dragon Ver. work on all devices, for sure.
- >If you’re use old minecraft version(below 1.18.30) you can use HLSL and GLSL Engine. work on phone and pc.
- >NOTE : Both are defrent running engine and limited due to render at Render Dragon Engine. Im sorry if that shader not to similiar to original FOG shader, i tried the best, cheers.
- This Shader Compatible with :
- Set Brightness in-game to 0 if you cannot see it’s okay to set whatever you want.
- Poluted Cloud : you can turn this off/on at Minecraft in-game settings Video -> “Render Cloud”.
- Render Distance draw the FOG! so, the lowest Render Distance the more FOG you can get.
- This Shader perfect for horror minigames, and scary event!
- Perfect for Apocalyptic, Horror And scary map.
- GLSL, HLSL and “Render Dragon maybe?” code inside!
DAY SUNSET NIGHT
How to install F.O.G Shader (Shaders)
- Installing the mod on F.O.G Shader (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One