When creating LumenRTX, my goal was to create PBR textures that would have detailed materials, would be balanced and pleasant to receive, I wanted to provide the best visual experience. To this end, I edited various vanilla textures to work as best as possible with Ray Tracing and focused on how the lighting works, I tried to refine each block as possible
LumenRTX have two modes, Heightmap mode and Normalmap mode
LumenRTX has several add-ons that change the game visually and give the texturepack customizable
Vanilla Grass add-on
Clear water add-on
Bright Light Sources
LumenRTX also fixes a lot of bugs
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Lumen RTX [Beta] [S]
- Installing the mod Lumen RTX [Beta] on (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One