Just a simply Sky Cubemap from Anime Re:zero, took this image from battle scene its 4k resolution using AI Upscaler, and convert it to Minecraft cubemap just for fun, and this is my first cubemap texture i made.
- Basic Info :
It’s just replacing default sky, perfect for Skywars player.
Re:Zero Cubemap Visual
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Re:Zero Cubemap [Shader]
- Installing the Re:Zero Cubemap (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One