Truly Vanilla RTX Normals (TVRTN) is a Normal map based Vanilla RTX Resource pack / Texture pack with PBR Support
Truly Vanilla rtx Normals is a 16x pbr resource pack for Minecraft with Ray tracing (or Minecraft RTX) which uses 16x Normal maps, all blocks reflectiveness/roughness have had special care & there are several add-ons which allows you to customize some parts of truly vanilla rtx, more explained about them in description
In one of updates, A subpack was added for Vanilla Heightmaps, If you prefer their look, you can switch using gear button, Continue reading description for more info & Screenshots of both subpacks.
How to Install Tvrtn shaders
- Installing the Tvrtn shaders (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One