1.12 UI Is a Pack that Revert the game UI to the old 1.12 so it will works in 1.19 It’s also has a Java Paritys all around the UI Pack And Alot of UI Fixes – Made By HJN (Json UI) And Ambient (ideas and Feedback)
1.12 UI Review:
Our channel in Telegram
How to install 1.12 UI!
- Installing the 1.12 UI (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One