Ever wanted to spice up your Minecraft experience and visit nostalgia?
Well this is the HUD pack for you
Everything is in the top right including hearts and hunger and bubbles and armor including your XP bar (Still Unfinished)
This hud is a very game changing experience for myself
It started as a way to entertain myself and after some time I noticed that making a hud is easy for me so I questioned myself “What to base it on?” and I looked at my games and saw GTA SA and I said “Hmm….. This will be interesting” and it is and I so far like my progress so i’d like to share the beta with you all
I’d must admit its a REAL interesting journey so far and I been thinking that this hud thing can go further but I am making this for fun and its to entertain my brother 🙂
Please I don’t have much to say so plz report bugs ‘n stuff
New Modern Design Style:
This style is completely done to render items in the item slot at the top right from hotbar, this is the modern style design
Our channel in Telegram
How to install GTA SA HUD Texture
- Installing the GTA SA HUD (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One