What is Immersive Default? Immersive Default is a pack that aims to improve textures in the vanilla game by adding some realistic touches to it, without making the game look totally different.
Features & Changes
Connected glass, more realistic wood colors, more realistic wood logs, realistic dirt and grass, realistic iron bars, more realistic looking mobs (pigs are now dirtier) realistic-looking nether (it’s actually scary!) Slightly improved swords, and more! Find the rest of the improvements in your own world!
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Immersive Default
- Installing the Immersive Default (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One