Have you been on the Minecraft Live 2022 Voting Server and have noticed the custom sky Mojang had put in the server texture pack? If you liked the sky let me introduce this pack. Using a few methods, I’ve extracted the cubemap and put it into this texture pack!
This sky is free to use in anyones texture pack
-Pictures of the texture pack-
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Minecraft Live Server Sky Texture-Pack
- Installing the Minecraft Live Server Sky Texture-Pack (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One