Project LeGend UI Pack is a big UI pack project and my last UI Pack! It makes the Vanilla UI better! It adds many buttons, shortcuts, toggles. It has a mod menu with toggles to use the features like Hotbar Buttons, F1 and F8 button, Small Debug Menu, Direction HUD, Offhand HUD, Clock and Compass (with Recovery Compass) etc. You can try it as improves your gameplay a lot. This pack neither increases you FPS nor decreases it, but it makes gameplay a bit better.NOTE: This pack’s mod menu works with PC and new touch controls also!Version: Beta v0.0.1– Let’s move to details and see some images
WARNING: The Pack is still in development and most of the design and features are unpolished and missing. Wait for the stable v1.0.0 to release for all the features.
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Project LeGend UI Pack [TexTure Pack]
- Installing the mod Project LeGend UI Pack on (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One