Credit: Of Texture Pack By: zlainmz
Do you like th Warden? Do you want to change the base color from the warden to look even cool? Well then this pack is made for you! This texture pack changes the base color of the warden and sculk (blue) to purple!
Our channel in Telegram
How to install purple-warden [Add-On]
- Installing the mod purple-warden (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One