Credit: Of TexturePack By bluemonde
Skyboard UI recreates a mock-up of a UI Re-design in the base Minecraft game. It gives it a fresh new experience as well as being easy to memorize and get used to.
Play Screen – Resume game:
Play Screen – See All:
Play Screen – Join:
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Skyboard UI [Texture-Pack]
- Installing the mod Skyboard UI (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One