Have you just updated to the latest version of minecraft 1.17 and would like to test the spyglass? It’s components are the ability to help the player zoom in at a point from a far away distance. This pack turns the spyglass into a sniper model!
As you can see, the spyglass model has been changed to a 3D sniper model you can see from first person and third person perspective. Zooming in by right clicking (or long pressing on mobile), you will see the scope overlay has also been changed into a sniper rifle scope.
The gun is placed on your right hand, with the left hand supporting it. Since this is a resource pack, this is compatible for mutiplayer assuming the server you join has spyglasses to give. Of course, only you will see it as a sniper but not others.
Our channel in Telegram
How to install SniperGlass
- Installing the SniperGlass Texture Pack (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One