With RealSource CARTOON RTX textures, you can improve the graphics in Minecraft in an incredible way, but only if you have access to RTX technologies. Please note that without ray tracing, this function will not work, which means that it is impossible to use the assembly on smartphones. Unfortunately, only users on the PC version of Bedrock can enjoy such graphics.
And everyone else can see what the game looks like with RTX enabled and the add-on. This is very cool, and I would like every player to be able to try such a cubic world.
How to Install Textures: Cartoon RTX
- Installing the texture pack on Textures: Cartoon RTX (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One