The Ty-el’s Settings Overlay UI Pack is an UI treatment pack for Vanilla UI, unlike normal, this pack adds some magical screen properties to in-game Settings Screen to get Camera Perspective toggle on HUD (YES!) and instant Settings button! Pack only works for devices having Touch Capabilities, and compatible with many other UI packs too!
How to use?
How to Install UI Pack
- Installing the mod on ui pack (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One