Hello, Do you all want a texture pack that allows the game to be transparent? Do you all feel laggy using transparent Java UI? Well then your in the right place! This pack doesn’t use the laggy Java UI and keeps it in the default Minecraft Vanilla style while giving the ability to see-through the UI!
This is a texture pack that makes Minecraft UI transparent!
In this texture pack there are tons of UI, well so many that it cannot fit in this introduction area so I’ll just show you the main things of this pack! Plus no one likes long introductions anyways!
Moderators! I have decreased the info but this is all they need to know they can just test the pack and find out the rest! I showed the basic UI of the pack!
QUIZ: Does it cover all UI?
No, but if you don’t look so far into the game and just play survival or Player VS Player you won’t notice anything ‘uneditted‘.
Chest (Dark Mode)
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Transparent Ui [Addon]
- Installing the mod Transparent Ui on (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One