A simplistic texture pack well adapted for the fast paced action of PvP! There’s no texture that you wouldn’t be able to recognize! It also makes a great pack for vanilla survival as well! ( beta is not supported for stability reasons )
This was a great texture pack to work on, my reason for making it was to end inconsistencies with pvp packs since most pvp packs claim to be 32×32, but only the items are in 32×32 while the blocks are in 16! I also wanted to make vanilla minecraft’s colors shine even brighter with my simplistic designs ( as an added bonus it improves FPS! ) so there’s something for everyone to love! Some items still need to be added but I’m working it!
If you have any suggestions, ideas, or if you want to leave your review then please leave it in my discord I would really appreciate it.
Our channel in Telegram
How to install True Colors Texture Pack
- Installing the True Colors Texture Pack (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One