Utility UI is an optimized texture pack based on UI allows you to unlock the true possibilities of the hud, Controlling everything in it, Turning it on and off if you want, And so many useful modules that you will see here.. Made by HJN
The pack size is very optimized and the pack overhaul does not effect the gaming experience of the game, Instead by turning off options in utility panel will lead to a clean ui experience.
And added a small exit button on the start screen
How to open the menu?
Well you need to double click the U toggle in the pause screen
Now with a new Features menu design and java hotbar aspects!
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Utility UI v2.3 TexturePack
- Installing the Utility UI v2.3 TexturePack (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One