I raised the textures of some blocks to 256x and added stereoscopic effects and realistic details.
It took a lot of time. I only modified part of textures.
You can see the details clearly.
Here are some screenshots.
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Vanilla HDR [TexturePack]
- Installing the mod on Vanilla HDR (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One