I never really liked the trident model in minecraft, so while learning how to use blockbench, I decided to make the trident look more like a weapon. I tried to keep the color pallet similar to vanilla minecraft and did not increase the cube count to much, so that the trident would not stand apart from the other weapons. Also included in this pack is an updated picture pack providing a 16th century look to the pictures.
The trident functions just like the vanilla trident. I have tested it in 3 of the most popular trident killers and it works fine. Only the model and textures have been changed.
Our channel in Telegram
How to install VileAce Sharp Trident TexturePack
- Installing the VileAce Sharp Trident TexturePack (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One