It’s time to look at the yellow allay from Minecraft Legends game. You don’t need to download behavior packs and enable experimental features in your favorite world. Download this resource pack and your allays will change their texture to yellow like in Minecraft Legends game.
This resource pack changes the allay texture to yellow like in Minecraft Legends game:
This resource pack also changes the texture of the allay spawn egg to yellow:
If you are tired of yellow allays, then it is not necessary to turn off the resource set. There is a slider in the set settings that will return the texture of the allay and his spawn egg to the classic:
The set also changes the name of the allay. For example, allay will be called yellow allay, but this does not work in all languages.
Our channel in Telegram
How to install Yellow Allay [Add-On]
- Installing the mod Yellow Allay [TexturePack] (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One